Going into an interview prepared is key. Make sure you ask the following questions in order to understand what the job opportunity entails.
- What are some day-to-day tasks for which I would be responsible?
- Are there any immediate projects that I would need to tackle?
- What does a typical day look like?
- What is your new employee training like?
- How will job performance be evaluated?
- Are there opportunities for advancement in this position?
- What are some of your company’s core values?
- Can you describe the environment here?
- Does the team spend time together outside of the office?