- Information Collected. We collect various information from users of our website and applications. This information may include, without limitation, names, physical addresses, e-mail addresses and related information, phone numbers, product interests and preferences, activity interests and preferences, demographic information, and, for those, making a purchase, credit card information.
- Cookies. We reserve the right to collect various information about you and your computer or mobile device through the use of computer “cookies” or data files which recognize your computer when you return to our site or re-use our mobile application. You may instruct your computer to refuse these cookies, but this is likely to impair or impede the service we are able to provide you.
- Information Use. We reserve the right to freely utilize and share (possibly for a fee) with actual and potential business partners all information which we collect. If you desire that we not share any information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can record your preferences. We will use the information to work with merchants included on our website and/or in our application to fulfill your orders and otherwise in the ordinary course of business. We may use it for promotional or survey purposes involving e-mail, phone or direct mail and business partners may use it in a similar manner.
- Risk of Security Breaches. While Lucas believes and intends that its information security practices reflect good practice, there is no such thing as perfect information security. As such, users assume the risk of security breaches and all consequences resulting from them. In furtherance of the foregoing, users must safeguard their Lucas credentials.
- Linked Sites. Our website and application may contain links to other websites. We have no control over their operation and/or the accuracy of any statements made on them and assume no responsibility with respect to them.
- Children Not Authorized. We do not knowingly collect information about persons under 18 and/or their internet usage, and such persons are not authorized to use our website or application.
- California Residents and Do Not Track Disclosures. California residents may request a list of all third parties with respect to which Lucas has disclosed any information about you. If you are a California resident and want such a list or desire that we not maintain or utilize a record of your internet usage or path to our site, please send us a written request by e-mail or US mail to 950 East Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30326. You must include “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject line of your e-mail or on the envelope or post card and in the body of your request. Please include your name and full contact information. We will use our best efforts to accommodate your request.
- Amendment. We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time in our sole discretion and any such amendments shall apply to information already collected and to be collected.